Recreational Airsoft is a form of play at PAP in which players play airsoft with the general public. Players can expect to play multiple different games and types throughout the day. The type of game depends on the field’s respective layout and topography. Games last until the game objective is complete or the time runs out at 30 minutes. In between games, the referee will verbally shout the location, time remaining until next game. EXAMPLE: “Tombstone, 3 Minute!!!” Once the “Last Call” is shouted players who want to play the next game should follow the referee to the respective field. From there the referee will break the players into evenly matched teams (based off skill and number of players) and then soon after will play a game. Once a game is done, the referee will lead everyone off the field to the general park area. From here players will have at least 5 minutes to prepare for the next game, this includes, but not limited to reloading ammo, refilling air, going to the bathroom, quickly eating and/or drinking. This process will be repeated throughout the day until the park closes.
The basic requirements to play are: an Entry , an airsoft gun, BBs, a Barrel Cover and face protection.
- Entry = field fee and all-day free air fill-ups = $20
- Season Pass = year round Entry and 7% discount in the Pro-shop = $150
If you have your own equipment, ammo, and gun all you need to purchase is an Entry. Otherwise you can rent equipment. See list below for options.
- Mask = basic full frontal face protection = $5
- Gun Only = M4 based AEG airsoft gun = $15
- 3000 tank = 3000 psi compressed air tank = $8
- 4500 tank = 4500 psi compressed air tank = $10
- Rental Package 1 = Entry, Mask, M4 based AEG airsoft gun, a Barrel Cover and a magazine = $30
- Rental Package 2 = Entry , Mask, M4 based AEG airsoft gun, a Barrel Cover, a magazine, and 1,000; 0.20 gram BBs = $40
PAP requires every player to use a barrel cover when not on the fields. WE DO NOT RENT BARREL COVERS, however they can be purchased.
- Barrel Cover = an elastic pocket/sock/bag that covers the barrel = $6
In terms of BB’s, PAP sells a variety of quantities and mass ranging from 2500 to 5000 in 0.20 grams to 0.43 grams. Prices vary due to quantity and mass. Please ask a PAP representative at the Pro-shop in the park about BB prices.
The Pro-shop also has various airsoft weapons, equipment, batteries and goodies for sale.
If you just want to fill up air/CO2 (not playing)
- 20oz CO2 = $5 per tank
- 12oz CO2 = $3 per tank
- 3000 tank = $5 per tank
- 4500 tank = $6 per tank